Remove Shortcut Viruses in USB Pendrive and Memory Card
Everyone have a pendrive or memory card to keep the personal data. Pendrive is an external storage device also it is most essential tool to keep the data. In some times the viruses will attack the both pendrive and memory card. As we already seen How to recover hidden files from USB pendrive Without Software. Now we are going to see Remove Shortcut Viruses in USB Pendrive and Memory Card.
Virus infected files are look like shortcuts and also some files will be hidden. Most virus infected files are changed into a shortcut folders. So we can't able to access those files. Using antivirus we can able to solve this. But some antivirus will not get back your shortcut files. Also you can't able to retrieve the hidden files. But removing shortcut virus is very easy and you can able to get back your original files using command prompt. Using this you can also able to get back your hidden files in memory card and pendrive.
- Go to Run. (Use CTRL+R to go Run).
- Type cmd and hit enter. Now you will get a command prompt.
- In that the default path is may c drive. Change it with your pendrive letter. Assume your pendrive letter is K. Then type K: and hit enter. The path will be changed to C to K.
- Then paste this code in attrib -h -s -r /s /d k:*.* command prompt. (Change the letter K according to your USB drive letter).
- Wait sometime to process finish.
- After that re-plug your USB pendrive. Now you can able to see your files. Also it will get back your hidden files.
If you think it is useful then share with your friends. If you face a problem to use this feel free to comment below.